IT'S A BEAUTIFUL thing to have a class that meets every other week. On Fridays, I will alternate between having one and two classes, and I couldn't be happier about the arrangement.
So what did I do with my one-class day? I ran some errands, had a nice lunch, cleaned the house and got all my reading assignments finished.
Now I am going to shower and hit the bed. It's been a good school day.
~Ms. T. J.
Welcome to The New Social Worker's Blog
The New Social Worker is the quarterly magazine for social work students and recent graduates, focusing on social work careers for those new to the profession. This blog is a companion to the free online magazine at http://www.socialworker.com.
Friday, August 28, 2009
One class, a clean house and lots o' reading!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (57)
- ► 2010 (63)
- Help for the helper
- Multi-Tasking or Multi-Slacking?
- One class, a clean house and lots o' reading!
- Today was ...
- When people leave
- But for the grace of God...
- Motivational Interviewing
- Reading goals
- Pulling a late-nighter!
- Strengths Perspective
- Do the deal
- Field (Feeled) Experience: Day I
- Four classes: four assignments
- Saturday night reflections
- First day of classes
- Gift from the sea
- Packing for the beach
- On books, parking tickets and other on-campus adve...
- T. J. and Julia
- Tech-Savvy Social Work
- ▼ August (22)
Post a Comment