A few months ago, I installed a new commenting system on our blog. I just thought I'd follow up with a few tips.
1. You may log in to the commenting system using your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or various other accounts. Just click on the word "From" and you will see the different ways you can log in. Then choose the one (or ones) you want to use to log in.
2. If you choose, you may post a comment without logging in, as a "Guest." However, even when doing this, you can use your name by clicking on the word "Guest" and changing it to your name or nickname. This personalizes your comment.
3. If you click on the word "To," you will see that you can also share your comment on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites. This requires that you log in.
Logging in to post your comment has some advantages. For one, you can choose to receive replies to your comment via e-mail. Also, your comment will include a link to your profile on the system (or systems) that you used to log in (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Either way, we love to hear from you and look forward to reading your comments. So, comment away!
Welcome to The New Social Worker's Blog
The New Social Worker is the quarterly magazine for social work students and recent graduates, focusing on social work careers for those new to the profession. This blog is a companion to the free online magazine at http://www.socialworker.com.
- ► 2011 (57)
- ► 2010 (63)
- A Place to Call Home
- I said: "Doctor: Is there something I can take?"
- Grad school blues
- Ready to Share
- Partners in time
- Mid-terms and long walks
- Wear the world as a loose garment
- Top 10
- Comic relief
- Jailhouse blues
- Oh, baby. What a day!
- Going with the flow
- Where were you when the twin towers fell?
- Makeover for social workers, anyone?
- Post from the public library
- Art therapy
- Double happiness
- Finding friends
- Lessons at the coffeeshop
- Study pal
- We Want Your Comments!
- Friday night homework blues
- Smoke and mirrors
- Sitting at the kids' table
- My first client
- ▼ September (25)