Welcome to The New Social Worker's Blog
The New Social Worker is the quarterly magazine for social work students and recent graduates, focusing on social work careers for those new to the profession. This blog is a companion to the free online magazine at http://www.socialworker.com.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Who Is Attending CSWE Next Month?
Have you heard about the next CSWE Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas? As luck would have it, I have an aunt and uncle that live there and after finding some cheap airfare from Boston, I'll be able to attend. There is a Technology in Social Work track at this event and I will be attending as many of these sessions as possible. In fact my next column will focus on summarizing these sessions. Stay tuned!
If you're going would love to see you there!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (57)
- ► 2010 (63)
- Ever feel like giving up?
- What He Said
- On growing up
- Baby on the beach
- 7 weeks to go, but who's counting?
- Booked my flight/signed up to volunteer
- National Library of Medicine
- Who Is Attending CSWE Next Month?
- Midnight oil; it's a'burning
- Comfortable with change
- Pallet on the floor
- Back to the blog
- There's no place like home
- Starting to unwind
- A funny thing happened at the nail salon
- Remembering Anne Marie
- Fall break is almost here
- Virtual Neighborhood Watch: How Social Media is Ma...
- ▼ October (18)
I think I am going, Karen! We can meet in person, huh?ReplyDelete
Karen, you know that I am going. TJ, I'm excited to hear that you might be going, too! I will be in the exhibit hall and am looking forward to seeing everyone!ReplyDelete