AFTER TODAY'S PSYCHOTHERAPY AND REFLEXOLOGY, I am beginning to feel like myself again. I guess I'll get a week's reprieve (fall break) and then I will be at it, once again, in full swing. I will just try to stay right here, in the moment, for now.
So, in the moment: my dog is relaxing on the floor in front of me, my husband is cooking chicken breasts, Brussels sprouts (my choice), green beans and corn on the cob (his choice) and I am contemplating curling up in the chair with the "Collected Stories of Carson McCullers."
Sounds like a good plan, yes?
~Ms. T. J.
Welcome to The New Social Worker's Blog
The New Social Worker is the quarterly magazine for social work students and recent graduates, focusing on social work careers for those new to the profession. This blog is a companion to the free online magazine at http://www.socialworker.com.
- ► 2011 (57)
- ► 2010 (63)
- Ever feel like giving up?
- What He Said
- On growing up
- Baby on the beach
- 7 weeks to go, but who's counting?
- Booked my flight/signed up to volunteer
- National Library of Medicine
- Who Is Attending CSWE Next Month?
- Midnight oil; it's a'burning
- Comfortable with change
- Pallet on the floor
- Back to the blog
- There's no place like home
- Starting to unwind
- A funny thing happened at the nail salon
- Remembering Anne Marie
- Fall break is almost here
- Virtual Neighborhood Watch: How Social Media is Ma...
- ▼ October (18)